Paul thrusted as hard as he could.
"It's in..," Paul exclaimed!
The steel rod went exactly into the ground as it were supposed to.
"Well I'll be damned," his boss laughed. "You're up for a raise."
"Thank you sir."
"Believe me, I need more men like you
to fit these rods into these holes. How's a
dollar more an hour sound?"
"Whizzles sir. It all sounds just Whizzles!," exclaimed an excited Paul.
"Well don't get too excited, Paul. I'm gonna need someone to look
over my OWN ass. How's about you be in charge of me from
now on?! That's even more of a raise!"
"You got it sir!"
"Ok, well what time do you want me to be in tomorrow, Paul?"
Paul thought for a moment, "How's about 8 am sharp?"
"You got it!"
The End
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment